Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Sunday, 20 March 2016
EYE on the World: Soon, NO WINTERS in Alaska?
Sled Dogs Cheer Global Warming
Ain't life grand?
"The winters keep getting warmer. The racers keep getting faster.
When Dallas Seavey and his team of sled dogs arrived in this remote old gold rush town on the Bering Sea shortly after 2 a.m. on Tuesday, Seavey celebrated his fourth victory in just five years in the nearly 1,000-mile sprint across the Alaska wilderness that the world knows as the Iditarod dog sled race. At eight days, 11 hours, 20 minutes and 16 seconds, it was the fastest time in Iditarod history — and the second time Seavey set a course record on his way to victory."
LA Times, March 2016
New Stock Market Crash Inevitable
Every production phase or society or other human invention goes through a so-called transformation process. Transitions are social transformation processes that cover at least one generation. In this article I will use one such transition to demonstrate the position of our present civilization and that a new stock market crash is inevitable.
"The company took on way too much debt, primarily in an effort to make distributions to its equity holders that it could never afford."
"Many have already used lifelines like distressed debt exchanges and hired restructuring advisers, so absent that fast rise in WTI, some defaults will be inevitable. We estimate about $40 billion of additional outstanding energy bond debt will likely default this year."
- Today's ENERGY News -March 31, 2016
- 2015 Sets Record for Renewables Investment
- Today's ENERGY News - March 30, 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - March 29, 2016
- Peak Oil Today - March 28, 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - March 28, 2016
- OIL Prices Retrace on Slower GDP
- Today's ENERGY News - March 25, 2016
- How Much Demand Deconstruction From EVs?
- Today's Energy News - March 24, 2016
- EYE on the World - Earth, Spiders, Rockefellers, B...
- Today's Energy News - March 23, 2016
- EYE on the World - The Warm, the Good, the Bulls a...
- "Peak Oil Today" - March 21, 2016
- EYE on the World: Soon, NO WINTERS in Alaska?
- Saudi Aramco, Shell Marriage - Parting is Such Swe...
- US Shale Producer Faces Biggest $10 Billion Bankr...
- EYE on the World - Hotter Days Sparking Not Just ...
- "Peak Oil Today" - March 14, 2016
- Scientists' Call for Higher Oil Taxes, Reducing Po...
- EYE on the World - WHAT a Week! China, Hong Kong, ...
- BIG OIL - Is There a Future?
- Falling Rig Counts, Means Higher #OIL Prices Later...
- "Peak Oil Today" - March 7 ,2016
- Globalization Destroys American Middle Class
- Peak Oil Today - 29 Feb 2016
- UK #PeakOil - UK North Sea Continues Production Sl...
- ▼ March (27)
- ► 2015 (19)