Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Friday, 25 March 2016
EYE on the World - Earth, Spiders, Rockefellers, Bunnies and Fools
Exxon said it now believes the threat of climate change is clear and warrants action.
In response to the divestment movement, many oil industry leaders have said millions of people in the developing world would be condemned to darkness and poverty if society were to halt the burning of fossil fuels before there is ample supply of cleaner energy sources.
Some believe US share prices have still not emerged from the dotcom crash
"To summarize, on the basis of valuation measures we find most strongly correlated with actual subsequent market returns across history, we presently estimate zero nominal total returns for the S&P 500 over the coming 10-12 year period, with negative real returns on both horizons. We expect that the completion of the current market cycle is likely to take the S&P 500 down by about 40-55%, which would not be a worst-case scenario but a historically run-of-the-mill
- Today's ENERGY News -March 31, 2016
- 2015 Sets Record for Renewables Investment
- Today's ENERGY News - March 30, 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - March 29, 2016
- Peak Oil Today - March 28, 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - March 28, 2016
- OIL Prices Retrace on Slower GDP
- Today's ENERGY News - March 25, 2016
- How Much Demand Deconstruction From EVs?
- Today's Energy News - March 24, 2016
- EYE on the World - Earth, Spiders, Rockefellers, B...
- Today's Energy News - March 23, 2016
- EYE on the World - The Warm, the Good, the Bulls a...
- "Peak Oil Today" - March 21, 2016
- EYE on the World: Soon, NO WINTERS in Alaska?
- Saudi Aramco, Shell Marriage - Parting is Such Swe...
- US Shale Producer Faces Biggest $10 Billion Bankr...
- EYE on the World - Hotter Days Sparking Not Just ...
- "Peak Oil Today" - March 14, 2016
- Scientists' Call for Higher Oil Taxes, Reducing Po...
- EYE on the World - WHAT a Week! China, Hong Kong, ...
- BIG OIL - Is There a Future?
- Falling Rig Counts, Means Higher #OIL Prices Later...
- "Peak Oil Today" - March 7 ,2016
- Globalization Destroys American Middle Class
- Peak Oil Today - 29 Feb 2016
- UK #PeakOil - UK North Sea Continues Production Sl...
- ▼ March (27)
- ► 2015 (19)