Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Sunday, 12 June 2016
EYE on the World - Concerns and Risks Rise
Southern Europe Faces
population could spread the Zika virus in Europe this summer if infected travelers introduce the virus. An analysis of temperatures, vectorial capacity, basic reproductive number (R0), and air traveler flows suggests parts of Southern Europe may be at risk for Zika outbreaks between June and August. This according to a study, led by Umeå University researchers in Sweden and published in the journal EBioMedicine.
New Haven, Conn.-- If the U.S. healthcare system were a country, it would rank 13th in the world for greenhouse gas emissions, according to new research. The study, published June 9 in PLOS ONE, quantified previously unreported environmental and public health impacts of the nation's healthcare sector.
This decline is inevitable in fast-expanding economies that depended on export growth and investment booms.
"thousands of active international followers, readers and supporters"
Reaching hundreds of thousands globally, with partners and private communities in Zurich, New York, London, Moscow, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Toronto and Beverly Hills, California
"It is the little things we do everyday that makes the big difference.
- Today's ENERGY News - 28 June 2016
- Hot Houses Gas Rockets Over 2015
- Today's ENERGY News - 27 June 2016
- EYE on the World - Turning Upside Down
- Today's ENERGY News - 24 June 2016
- Beautiful #Orcas Starving
- Today's ENERGY News - 23 June 2016
- Looking To Past For Climate Event Future
- Today's ENERGY News - 22 June 2016
- 66 Million Years Record Set For Carbon Emissions
- Today's ENERGY News - 21 June 2016
- Extreme Heat Sets New Records
- Signs of "The New Cold War"
- Today's ENERGY News - 20 June 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - 17 June 2016
- One Last Hope In Canadian Forests
- Today's ENERGY News - 16 June 2016
- Record Temperatures Hit Tropical Siberian Paradise...
- Today's ENERGY News - 15 June 2016
- Look Out - Here Comes Summer
- Today's ENERGY News - 14 June 2016
- Who Cares About #Flint M.I.???
- Sea Ice #Decline Accelerating Rapidly
- Today's ENERGY News - 13 June 2016
- EYE on the World - Concerns and Risks Rise
- Southern Europe Faces #Zika Risk In Summer
- Today's ENERGY News - 10 June 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - 9 June 2016
- US Health Care Huge Source Of Greenhouse Gases
- Days Of "Normal Weather" Are Numbered
- Today's ENERGY News - 8 June 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - 7 June 2016
- More Dangerous Storms And High Seas Coming
- Today's ENERGY News - 6 June 2016
- Coral Reefs On Life Support
- ▼ June (35)
- ► 2015 (19)