Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Saturday, 16 April 2016
EYE on the World - 15 April 2016
Close encounters of another kind.
"These actions have the potential to unnecessarily escalate tensions between countries, and could result in a miscalculation or accident that could cause serious injury or death.” The Guardian
It's about TIME
Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N) has agreed to pay $5.06 billion to settle claims that it misled mortgage bond investors during the financial crisis, the U.S. Department of Justice said on Monday.
FED's Four Horsemen Bring Economic Dark Ages
NOT A FOOTBALL TEAM THIS TIME
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered…I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies…The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
- Thomas Jefferson, 1802
The oil industry in early 2015 responded to lower revenue by reducing spending on long-cycle projects, Watson told journalists on the sidelines of the LNG 18 conference in Perth, Western Australia.
Buddy, you really call this looking good???
To subscribe or unsubscribe
us at "VIP Members' Subscriptions"
Reaching over "650,000 readers "globally, with partners and private communities in Zurich, New York, London, Moscow, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Toronto and Beverly Hills, California
- #England Mourns Passing of Golden Eagle
- EYE on the World - 30 April 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - 29 April 2016
- The Nuclear Taboo - Rethinking Armageddon
- Today's ENERGY News - 28 April 2016
- Climate Change Dramatically Affects Africa
- Today's ENERGY News - 27 April 2016
- Believe it or Not; #India Cooks at Unbelievable 45...
- Today's ENERGY News - 26 April 2016
- Just Awful: "Beautiful Cambodian Tigers Functional...
- Peak Oil Today - 25 April 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - 25 April 2016
- Goldman Sachs Pegs $20-40 as New #Oil Order Range
- EYE on the World - 23 April 2016
- More Woes for Schlumberger
- Education of Women Key To Advancing Human Conditio...
- Today's ENERGY News - 22 April 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - 21 April 2016
- Harvard Study: Now Methane Causes Worse Impact on ...
- Today's ENERGY News - 20 April 2016
- Invisible Hand Defeated OPEC Cartel?
- Today's ENERGY News - 19 April 2016
- Peak Oil Today - 18 April 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - 18 April 2016
- Oil Slides as Hope Fades for Doha Agreement
- At Last OPEC No Longer Drives the Bus
- EYE on the World - 15 April 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - April 15, 2015
- Traders Look for Lower Oil Prices
- Today's ENERGY News - April 14, 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - April 13, 2016
- BULLS Lead BIG Charge in #Crude
- Today's ENERGY News - April 12, 2016
- Peak Oil Today - April 11, 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - April 11, 2016
- #OMG Oil Tankers Cause Traffic Jam Near Iraq
- EIA Data Bullish Oil Prices Rise
- EYE on the World - Streetcars With Many Names
- Today's ENERGY News - April 8, 2016
- ALERT: Natural Gas Prices Positioned for Huge Jump...
- Today's ENERGY News - April 7, 2016
- Real Estate #Calgary Prices in Tailspin
- Today's ENERGY News - April 6, 2016
- Coal Prices Slump with Asian Demand
- Today's ENERGY News - April 5, 2016
- Electric Cars Leading the Conversion
- Peak Oil Today - April 4, 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - April 4, 2016
- Today's ENERGY News - April 1, 2016
- EYE on the World - Our Hometowns
- ▼ April (50)
- ► 2015 (19)